Wellness Solutions For Seniors
ISS Security Solutions' "Wellness" offers a secure and cost-effective option for independent living with safety, security, and comfort. Coupled with the leading home security application from ISS Security Solutions, you can get additional peace of mind 24/7 with monitered emergency response for intrusion, fire and medical emergencies and have persistent awareness of what’s going on at home.
- Understand a family member’s activity patterns and get an alert if anything out of the ordinary happens;
- Alerts if your loved one is wandering or leaving the house at odd hours;
- Wellness can also be paired with Personal Emergency Response (PERS) pendants.
Interactive Smart Store (ISS Security Solutions) powered by Alarm.com offers more than an emergency button. We're a complete 24/7 safety net
Security & Automation
Peace of mind with monitoring & alerts
Family members and caregivers can monitor their loved-one’s activity, such as how much time is spent in bed, in a favorite chair or out of the house. And, with intelligent sensors to track and learn the home's activities of daily living, Wellness can identify anomalies that may signify a problem.
More comprehensive than traditional Personal Emergency Response (PERS) wearable pendants, Interactive Smart Store (ISS Security Solutions) powered by Alarm.com Wellness is a safety net that provides a more complete view of a loved one’s well-being, and delivers automatic, real-time alerts.
Unlike a PERS button, Interactive Smart Store (ISS Security Solutions) powered by Alarm.com Wellness does not rely on the individual to take an action or remember to keep the button with them. With additional information like inactivity alerts or unusual activity patterns your PERS system can be enhanced to provide a more comprehensive solution.
When To Consider Wellness
- Your family members want to stay home as they age, but want the security of knowing someone is watching out for them.
- You worry that something has happened when your aging family member doesn't stay in touch.
- A family member has had a recent illness that requires some extra care, but can't afford expensive assisted living.
- You want a safety net for active and healthy aging family members.